Baltimore is home to the Belvedere, located in the heart of historic Mount Vernon. The building dates back to the early 1900s and has been a piece of history for many years. For many years, it was a hotel before it was converted into condominiums in 1991. There are one and two-bedroom floor plans available. Many homes feature high ceilings, architectural details, fireplaces, distinctive charm, large master suites, luxurious bathrooms, and plenty of closet space. Aside from gracious living options, the complex offers fine dining, retail spaces, and business opportunities. Located in Baltimore's cultural center, this complex offers a stylish neighborhood, a solid structure, and a vibrant neighborhood.
Don't hesitate to contact our Belvedere real estate experts if you would like more information or to schedule a private tour.
Create a FREE account so you can get new Belvedere listing alerts by email, save searches and save your favorite Belvedere listings.
Tell us about your specific home-buying criteria and we will monitor the Belvedere listings for you!
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
- Canton | Canton Cove
- Canton | Lighthouse Landing
- Canton | The Anchorage Tower
- Canton | The Beacon
- Canton | The Shipyard Condos
- Federal Hill | 1211 Light Street
- Federal Hill | Federal Park
- Federal Hill | Harborview Pier Homes
- Federal Hill | Harborview Pierside
- Federal Hill | Harborview Tower
- Federal Hill | The Ritz-Carlton
- Fells Point | Belts Landing
- Fells Point | Fells Landing
- Fells Point | Hendersons Wharf
- Harbor East / Fells Point |1400 Lancaster
- Harbor East | Eight50 Aliceanna
- Harbor East | Four Seasons Residences
- Harbor East | Liberty
- Harbor East | Spinnaker Bay
- Harbor East | The Vue Condos
- Inner Harbor | 414 Water Street
- Inner Harbor | Scarlett Place
- Inner Harbor | The Towers At Harbor Court
- Little Italy | Canal Street Malt House
- Locust Point | Silo Point Condos
- Mount Vernon | Saint Paul at Chase
- Mount Vernon | The Belvedere
- Baltimore City
- Barre Circle
- Bolton Hill
- Brewers Hill
- Butchers Hill
- Charles Village
- Federal Hill
- Fell's Point
- Gwynn Oak
- Hamilton Hills
- Harbor East
- Hollins Market
- Little Italy
- Locust Point
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Washington
- Patterson Park
- Reservoir Hill
- Ridgely’s Delight
- Roland Park
- Station North
- Union Square
- Washington Village
Baltimore City Neighborhoods
Thinking about selling? Find your home or condo's value in today's market, for free.