Popular Baltimore City Condo Options
Baltimore City offers a variety of options for those looking to purchase a condo. From historic conversions to new construction, there's something for every taste and budget.
One popular option is the conversion of historic buildings into condos. These units often feature original architectural details, charm, and modern amenities. The Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods are mainly known for their historic condo conversions.
For those looking for new construction, the Harbor East neighborhood has many luxury condos with amenities such as fitness centers and rooftop decks. Meanwhile, Fells Point offers a neighborhood mix of new and older condos.
For those on a tighter budget, neighborhoods like Patterson Park and Reservoir Hill offer more affordable condos.
No matter what your preferences or budget may be, Baltimore City has a wide range of condo options for you to choose from. With its abundance of historic, new construction, and affordable condos, Baltimore City is an excellent place for condo shoppers to find their dream homes.
- Canton | Canton Cove
- Canton | Lighthouse Landing
- Canton | The Anchorage Tower
- Canton | The Beacon
- Canton | The Shipyard Condos
- Federal Hill | 1211 Light Street
- Federal Hill | Federal Park
- Federal Hill | Harborview Pier Homes
- Federal Hill | Harborview Pierside
- Federal Hill | Harborview Tower
- Federal Hill | The Ritz-Carlton
- Fells Point | Belts Landing
- Fells Point | Fells Landing
- Fells Point | Hendersons Wharf
- Harbor East / Fells Point |1400 Lancaster
- Harbor East | Eight50 Aliceanna
- Harbor East | Four Seasons Residences
- Harbor East | Liberty
- Harbor East | Spinnaker Bay
- Harbor East | The Vue Condos
- Inner Harbor | 414 Water Street
- Inner Harbor | Scarlett Place
- Inner Harbor | The Towers At Harbor Court
- Little Italy | Canal Street Malt House
- Locust Point | Silo Point Condos
- Mount Vernon | Saint Paul at Chase
- Mount Vernon | The Belvedere
Thinking about selling? Find your home or condo's value in today's market, for free.